We Abosolutely Love What We Do
What We Do
From minor to major body damages which includes dent repairs, bumper repairs, hail damage repairs, pillar post repairs, chassis alignment, scratch removals, and body pane.
Cosmetic and Minor damage - These damage types can be repaired quickly within our onsite dedicated express repair bays or if appropriate we can deploy one of our mobile repair units to effectively repair at a place convenient to the customer.
Include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle.
This covers the general motor faults fixing which includes engine overhaul, gearbox repairs, clutch overhaul, wheel bearings, shocks, brakes.
Continuous development of our staff is at the core of ensuring we not only deliver quality service but exceed customer expectations. The workshop is equipped with a state-of-the-art body repair for collision repairs and motor mechanics. The workshop is staffed with competent employees required to perform panel beating, mechanical and electrical tasks.
- To become the most reliable panel beaters in Malawi.
- To provide affordable motor vehicle repair services.
- To extend the business network and relationships with
suppliers and insurance companies.
- To become an employer of choice.
- To uphold compliance to relevant statutory.
- To build solid relationships with our current customers.
- Strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures.
Short turnaround times.
- To maintain high value standards and deliver
equally quality services to our customers.
- Build relationships internally and externally in the industry.
- Quality assurance on all work performed. Provide guarantees and warrantees on parts fitted and services rendered.